Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My hair review on Long Locks Virgin hair (Good & Bad)

Long Locks Virgin Hair Review
After my experience with my 2nd big purchase of Long locks virgin Brazilian body wave I just had to make a review on how bad this hair was to me. The first install I noticed the hair was course, and tangled quickly and I thought it was because I didn't seal my wefts or co-wash. But then the second install I did all the right steps I co-washed, sealed my wefts, and even added a cholesterol treatment so it could regain moisture. BUT it was even worse the second time around and I was forced to buy hair from another vendor by the name of Ming Lee. I'll put up a video soon to review that hair but from the looks, and feels of it it's quality hair so I'll definitely keep you guys updated!
 
These are pics from my journey with Long Locks Brazilian body wave






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment