Monday, September 30, 2013

Pop Spot of the week

This weeks Pop Spot of the week goes to:
Mia Gold Clothing 

I had the pleasure of working with this clothing line and incorporating some of my styling ideas with her all new shirt line displaying her wonderful logo. These Mia Gold logo shirts are on sale for only $25, and they'll be a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe along with her other collections that she has whipped up. Below are some pictures of the looks I did, and the T-Shirts!  Also, I just got word that there will be a Men's line coming soon, and I'm sure it will be well put together just like her other collections. Stay tuned and for now go online and buy buy buy from her collection that she has online now.





 @miagoldcollection
www.miagold.storeenvy.com
Stay tuned for next's week pop spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment