Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Accessorie Alert !!!!!

                     ACCESSORIES ALERT
Everybody here at DazzleMeGirlz we love new accessories so we though we would share this brand new accessories called the Knuckle Case. Celebrities like Alicia Keys and Rihanna have also been spotted rocking the Knuckle Case which sets the standards high. I already have the privilege of rocking the knuckle case, and when I say I get comments good an bad about this case ( But mostly all good) every time I pull my phone out somebody gets fascinated and starts asking me questions about it. Now I purchased my knuckle case in Philadelphia, Pa at PNK Elephant a unique boutique full of accessories and hip clothing. If you want this knuckle case PNK Elephant has a site @ PNKElephant.com or you can go to different sites like Amazon or EBay to find this stylish case. Below is a Picture of my phone with the case on an the comparison.


LADIES DONT SLEEP ON THIS TREND AND GET YOUR KNUCKLE CASES NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment