Friday, September 21, 2012

Gaga's weight gain!

Apparently Lady Gaga has packed on a few pounds and shes causing a big stir in the media.  Unlike others, I'm not here to name-call or taunt her.  Gaga is not only a celebrity, but, she's a woman.  As woman I think we are held to impossible standards to look photoshoot-fresh 24/7.  Gaining and loosing weight is natural and happens to alot of people but she and alot of ther celebrities just happen to have their's plastured all over the media.

Granted, she was all the way wrong for squeezing into those fish-nets and that ol' nasty liquid leather thong!  But I have to say I was feeling her video girl curves in the meat bodysuit.  I'm sure she'll be back to the status quo in no time, but for now instead of bashing her, encourage her! That's what a DazzlemeGirl would do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment